Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Flame


As I was writing about my daughters and my wife's craving I thought about what is one of my favorite things about Disney. Norway's "School bread" has to be one of the reason why I love Epcot. I was introduce to this about two years ago and the Norwegian server himself told me that was his favorite. From the outside it just looks like its a heart attack ready to happen... but the taste is just amazing! like the moth drawn to the flame, I am drawn to road side vendors and school bread. So if you ever want to make my day just get me one of this things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jorge Bro!

I an reading your posts and rejoicing for you at this time in your life, far richer than the exotic epcot foods is the fleeting time with your family...it is sweeter than just about anything. I so glad to see you drink in this sweet season with your family!

My youngest, Rick is close to finishing his freshman year in high school. Now my math tells me that I have have 3 summers left before he graduates....that makes 12 summer months or 48 more Saturdays..and it seems as if just yesterday he was dripping ice cream on me at epcot..

...these are sweet days but fleeting.

Rick in Idaho