Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year




We had a huge blast for new years. We had about thirty people in our house and thanks to Corey Spencer and Hal Slayden we had enough fireworks to continuously pop them from 8 to midnight! We had a lot.

The most exciting time of the night, other than the midnight kiss that is, was seeing Luke Isaacs in a refrigerator box. He put the box as a barrier and ran around as people shot roman candles at him. It was so funny!

I also got to speak this past weekend at Palmetto and Homestead. It was really exciting and also it was an eye opener. I cannot imagine doing this every week. Hats off to Rick and Eric you guys rock! ( They are also my bosses)

There is a new resolution that I have brought into my life. The first is I am not going to buy anything over ten dollars other than the necessities (Gas, car parts, date night, and medical things) I just don’t NEED anything! I just have this habit of buying random things, just ask anybody! I just thank God I only spend $2.41 at starbucks for my misto with three splenda!

1 comment:

Johnson said...

Great stuff, Jorge.

By the way, what is a Misto? My Starbucks evolution began with Caramel Macchiato to Iced Caramel Macchiato to whatever bold drip they were serving to an Americano with 4 splendas. Finally, I've settled (for now) with a venti Americano with Breve and 5 splendas.

travis