Thursday, November 13, 2008

Being a hero

Today was very exciting! I did not realized how cool I would be to a bunch of 4-5 year olds. I got to drive the bus to their first ever field trip. All the kids gave a huge high five and just thought I was the coolest. Not that I need their opinion to know that :-) But it was a great time with our girl. God has and is doing amazing things, and one of the things I have been praying for is for HIM to open the eyes of my heart to be able to see more of His hand in my life! Let me encourage you to do that you will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

The Learning Journey said...

FUN STUFF!! Preschoolers are terrific, animated and energetic! Spending time with them, is a great distraction from the everyday norm. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!!

Jeff Borton said...

I"m glad you loved it bro. I would feel like I'm trapped underwater with a 200 pound block strapped to my leg.

500 teenagers sounds like a blast, though.

weird.