Saturday, November 10, 2007

Do you Care?

This week has been really exciting. When you care not just about the people but about our ministry people can really see it. I received an email from Tony Isaacs. Here is what it said:

Dear Homestead Campus Team,

I am writing you as a team to tell you how much I appreciate your passion
And care for our Christ Fellowship Homestead Campus. Everything I've
experienced in my visit last week visit was over the top. I had 2 guests
with me who visited both our campuses. This it what they said, "We were
overwhelmed with the Palmetto Bay Campus and all that is going on there, but
we were more impressed with the Homestead campus. The spirit and unity of
the workers, the appearance of the campus and the execution of the set up
and tear down were phenomenal. We expected the Palmetto Bay Campus to be
like it was but the Homestead Campus blew us away."

WOW, I am so proud of all of you! Great Job!!
- Tony

This is so refreshing to hear. Each person that is involved makes a huge effort to be consistent. Being a part of a fun environment is….FUN!

This week I talked to a member on Sunday who was going through some tough times. She has been a member of our church since 2005 but really never been committed. She came off and on but a few weeks a go decided to start serving in our guest service team in Homestead. After she began serving she also found out about possible tumor. She shared it in our leaders meeting prior to our services and ask for us to keep her in prayer. I prayed with her that day and asked her to keep us updated. She called me a few days ago and told me it was not a malignant tumor but that she would still have to have surgery. She also told me that other leaders had called her and she finally felt that she belongs! WOW! That is awesome to hear! The fact that people cared made the difference! Seeing individual leaders step in the role of ministering to each other is so neat to see. Great job leaders for making going the extra mile ad truly caring! This is what is contagious! My prayer is that each week we may continually grow to be more like His church! I Thank God that HE has given me the privilege to serve in this church!

No comments: