Monday, June 11, 2007

Its better to live without any doctrine than live a contradiction

I have been reading Watchman Nee and he has been really exciting to read. In "Sit Walk Stand" He states that we have to accept who we are in Christ and what He has done for us. And I thought about what I have believed or accepted as "my doctrine". So many times I want to "do" things it just comes very natural. Its natural for me to put "Rules of acceptance" I dont believe my God ever intended me to have those. He accepts me for who I am. I have the same right as HIS child I am sitted at His side. Because of this privilidge I am motivated to live for Him. I dont want to live a contradiction... but in order for me not to do that I have to accept what God has done for me and believe on what He promises I am ... I am HIS child and He is my ABBA father. So I must daily make an effort to not put any rules of acceptance in my life. If I am to live...I am to be grateful and accept HIS kindness and it is through this kindness that will lead me to repentance and show God's love through me to others.

No comments: